ManageEngine Applications Manager Cost
Here is the real break down cost of ManageEngine Applications Manager implementation:
ManageEngine Applications Manager License cost:
ManageEngine pricing is largely based on the per user per month subscription model. The company offers three separate editions:
- The free plan cost $0
- The professional plan cost $795 per 25 monitors
- The enterprise plan cost $7995 per 250 monitors
Customization cost is significantly more complex to calculate than licensing cost as it depends on functional requirements and specific needs. Here are few key items that effect customization cost:
- Data elements you need to track and present with a dashboard/reports.
- Dashboard, management and operational reports that are needed.
- Workflows and how complex they are.
- Forms to collect additional data.
- User Interface changes.
Data migration cost:
Data migration cost derived from your current software, amount of data, complexity of data, availability of data migration tools and gaps between your current system and you new system. Migrating from excel spreadsheets can also cost a lot of time and money.
Training cost derived from the training approach that you select for your organization:
- End-user training.
- Group/Department training.
- Video /self training.
- Train the trainer approach.
Other implementation cost?
You are welcome to add additional cost to assist the IT community when trying to evaluate the real cost of ManageEngine Applications Manager implementation.
TrackerRMS Recruitment Vs. Alternatives
/ per user
/ per user
/ per month